Legal Advice

Child Maintenance and Support

In the event of a separation or divorce where there are children involved, it is the responsibility of both parents to continue to provide financial support for their children. Both parents may come to an agreement to provide financial support for their children or an agreement on how financial maintenance is to be allocated

With any Child Support Agreement we recommend you seek legal advice to be sure it supports the best interest of the children involved.


Adult Child Maintenance

In certain circumstances under the Family Law Act, a parent or the child can seek financial support from one or both parents. Our team at Bruce Dulley Family Lawyers can discuss these matters with you.